3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewport Road, Reading
- Stunning bay-fronted terrace
- Two large reception rooms & three bedrooms
- Beautiful kitchen/breakfast room
- Immaculate throughout
- First floor bathroom with power shower
- Brimming with original features
- Super 60` sunny garden
- Walking distance to Reading Station
Situated within this highly desirable and sought-after residential road within striking distance of Reading mainline railway station is this stunning and unusually large, three-bedroomed bay-fronted terraced house. The property is a credit to our client having been refurbished in recent years to a high and exacting standard to include a superb kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, a first floor bathroom with power shower, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. The property is brimming with virtually all of it`s original character appeal including fireplaces, four-panelled doors, ceiling cornicing and picture rails and is presented in truly immaculate decorative order throughout. Outside, the front garden is enclosed by a brick wall whilst the rear garden is a particular feature of the property approaching 60` in depth, enjoying a high degree of privacy and a sunny westerly aspect. All local amenities are close at hand with the River Thames Promenade and Caversham village centre a short stroll. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.