3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiller Lane, Thorne, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Excellent 3 bed Semi detached house
- GCH, PVCu, D Glazing
- Block paved drive & Car stand
- Modern Kitchen & bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
PRICE GUIDE £95,000 to £100,000. An excellent FIRST TIME BUY is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE,entrance lobby, lounge, 18'8" x 8'10" kitchen diner,modern bathroom, conservatory, gas central heating, double glazing, block paved driveway and carstand, brick garden store. VIEWING ADVISED.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and the successful Trinity Academy school http://www.emmanuelctc.org.uk/trinityacademy/trinityacademy/
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
Having a front PVCu door with double glazed and leaded panel and radiator. Stairs to the first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.23m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and wall mounted electric fire. Door to the kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.66m x 2.69m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear the fitted kitchen comprises; oak finished wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Gas cooker point, stainless steel cooker hood and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator, corner cupboard with gas and electric meters and wall mounted gas combi boiler. PVCu door with double glazed panel to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Brick based conservatory with side and rear facing double glazed windows, polycarbonate roof and a pair of PVCu double glazed doors. Radiator.
Side double glazed window, loft access, radiator, coving to ceiling and linen cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' plus door recess ( 3.53m x 2.74m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' plus bulkhead to stairwell ( 2.06m x 1.83m plus bulkhead to stairwell )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed windows to the side and rear the bathroom comprises; tiled walls, panelled bath with shower curtain and rail over, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and towel radiator. Three downlighters and extractor fan.
Block paved forecourt garden with wrought iron gates.
Enclosed by panelled fencing to laid to lawn garden and decking area. Cold water garden tap.
Brick Store 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Brick built garden store with a pair of double doors and front PVCu door. Electric power and light supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67838309.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.