3 bedroom duplex for saleBarrier Point Road, London, E16
- Top floor duplex apartment
- Three bedrooms/ Three bathrooms
- Purpose built
- Private roof terrace
- River Thames views
- Secure parking
- Long lease - 981 years remaining
- 1475 Sq. Ft./ 137.03 Sq. m.
LiFE Residential is pleased to present this beautiful recently refurbished three bedroom duplex apartment ideally located in the riverside development Barrier Point, E16. This contemporary and spacious three bedroomed apartment is arranged over two floors. First floor boasts a separate luxury kitchen, great sized double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes, shower room with WC, bright and spacious reception room with access to very generous private terrace with amazing river and park views. Second floor is accessed by a large hallway with a feature staircase and boasts two double bedrooms both with en-suite and the master bedroom has its own dressing area, floor to ceiling windows with stunning views of the river. Facilities include secure parking, 24-hour concierge and residents gymnasium.
Barrier Point development is located moments from Pontoon Dock with excellent transport links into London. Viewings are highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2483_4456952
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67842227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4456952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.