Studio apartment for saleBridgewater House, City Island, Leamouth Peninsula
- Studio suite
- 2nd floor
- Private balcony
- Gym and pools
- 24 hr concierge
- (Tower B) due complete Q3 2018
- West facing towards Canary Wharf
- 417 Sq. Ft.
- Ground Rent: £400 p.a. approx.
- Service Charge: £1939 p.a. approx.
LiFE Residential is proud to present a stunning OFF-PLAN STUDIO in the new popular 'Mini Manhattan' City Island development and situated on the 2nd floor, this is a spacious studio apartment of approx 417 Sq.Ft. within the Bridgewater Building. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, reception area, modern kitchen, bedroom area and contemporary style bathroom. Further benefits include 24 hour concierge, high tech gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and luxury spa facilities.
More than just a place to live, London City Island is becoming a destination, a vibrant, exciting location that draws from both the business might of neighbouring Canary Wharf and the cultural energy of East London. Devised to complement the neighbouring business district with a high-end residential offering, this unique location is at the vanguard of a new wave of investment that will build on and expand the great success story of Canary Wharf.
NOTE: THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE EXAMPLES AND NOT RELATED TO THIS SPECIFIC UNIT
Property ref: 121_2483_4056751
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4056751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.