3 bedroom flat for saleQueens Drive, West Acton, London, W3
Offers in Excess of
- Three sizeable, well proportioned bedrooms
- Bright and very spacious reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen and a large hallway
- Beautiful and well kept communal gardens
- Permit street parking and use of a shed
This is an extremely spacious, three bedroom first floor flat located in the sought after area of West Acton. It is one of the best positioned on the Estate and conveniently situated moments away from the local shops, post office, schools and transport amenities. Queens Drive is a tree-lined street in the heart of the conservation area of the Hanger Hill Garden Estate. This excellent flat is offered as a share of Freehold with comparably low service charge.
This outstanding property is walking distance to North Ealing (Piccadilly line) and West Acton (Central line) stations. Motorists benefit from immediate access to the A40 and North Circular Road. Popular schools in the area include Holy Family Catholic Primary School, The Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls, The West Acton Primary School and Twyford C of E High School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67845112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50-t-350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Japan Services Rent, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.