3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWood Hill Way, Felpham, Bognor Regis
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- En-suite to the Master
- In a No Through Road
- Set Back from the Road
- Private Drive and Garage
- Larger than Average Rear Garden
- Ideally Located to both Chichester and Bognor Regis
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi detached house with a drive and garage in new build condition. With en-suite facilities to the master, family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom, this is a family home which is ready to move straight into.
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi detached house with a drive and garage in new build condition.
This house has been immaculately finished to a high standard throughout and is set back nicely from the road in a cul-de-sac style location with no through traffic and is ready to move straight into.
There is a separate ground floor cloakroom, fantastic modern fitted kitchen and open plan lounge/diner with patio doors that open out onto an attractive landscaped rear garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master benefits from an en-suite. You will also find a modern family bathroom.
Outside is an attractively paved drive leading to a garage, with side access. To the rear is a larger than average rear garden which has a patio area and then mainly laid to lawn.
Call or e-mail us today so you don't miss out.
Lounge/diner 15' x 14' 5" ( 4.57m x 4.39m )
Luxury fitted carpet and french doors leading to larger than average rear garden. Radiators,TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 12' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Roll top work surfaces and sink with mixer taps. Space for fridge freezer. Space for table and chairs and splash back. Laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window. Cooker, hob and extractor.
Ground Floor WC 3' x 4' 9" ( 0.91m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window. WC and wash basin
Bedroom 1 8' 5" x 12' ( 2.57m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window, luxury fitted carpet and built in wardrobes. Door leading to en-suite. Radiators.
Luxury fitted suite with enclosed shower, WC and sink. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 12' ( 2.57m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window, luxury fitted carpet and built in wardrobes. Radiators.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window, luxury fitted carpet and radiator.
To the front is attractive paved drive leading to a garage with side entrance. To the rear is a larger than average rear garden, well maintained with boarders and a patio area and mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67846448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.