2 bedroom flat for saleCompton Avenue, Brighton, BN1 3PP
Offers in Region of
- A Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Converted Flat
- Finished To An Extremely High Specification
- Private Decked Garden
- Highly Sought After Central Brighton Location
- No Onward Chain
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Private Street Entrance
- High Specification Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
Welcome to the flat of your dreams!
This superb lower ground floor newly refurbished two double bedroom flat has been beautifully decorated throughout to a high standard and comes with lots of mod cons to add a stylish modern twist to this period property.
Upon entering the flat via your own private street entrance, the first thing you'll notice is the larger than average entrance hall and how well this flows leading to all of the rooms in the property. At the front of this Victorian building, you have your master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite shower room and plenty of natural light thanks to two large windows. As well as this you have a further second double bedroom overlooking your private rear garden and second shower room with its own window. The "piece de resistance" however has to be the living area! You have a stunning 19' lounge / dining room with private access to your bijou yet tranquil decked garden which is the perfect place for entertaining family & friends or to enjoy some alfresco dining. From here, you have an opening through to a stunning, high specification kitchen with integrated appliances and two skylights allowing plenty of natural light to flow through this fabulous entertaining space.
In terms of location, you couldn't be better suited to enjoy all that Brighton & Hove has to offer! You simply have to step out of your front door and you're within walking distance to excellent local coffee shops, supermarkets, restaurants and parks. Plus, if you need to commute to Gatwick or London, then Brighton mainline railway station is also just a 5 minute walk away.
Whether you're looking for a weekend retreat or your perfect home, living here would be really exciting and you would be certain of experiencing Brighton and Hove's cosmopolitan lifestyle and atmosphere!
LOUNGE / DINER 19' 1" x 11' 11" (5.82m x 3.63m)
KITCHEN 19' 4" x 5' 4" (5.89m x 1.63m)
BEDROOM ONE 17' 9" x 10' 7" (5.41m x 3.23m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" x 11' 0" (3.53m x 3.35m)
PRIVATE DECKED REAR GARDEN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67848844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041001950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.