4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHibernia Road, Hounslow
- Fabulous House in the Heart of Hounslow
- Four Bedroom Semi-detached House
- Reception Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms
- Private Master Bedroom Suite
- Easily Converted into two dwellings
- Driveway Parking
HIBERNIA ROAD HOUSLOW (Corner Plot) Located in the heart of Hounslow this grand Victorian semi-detached house has been recently modernised with rarely seen design and character. Boasting exquisite attention to details throughout, this fabulous home benefits from a spiral staircase to a private master bedroom suite. Further benefits include a conservatory, private rear garden and off street parking. Freehold.
RECEPTION ROOM 29' 11" x 15' 9" (9.12m x 4.8m) With feature fire place and bespoke spiral stair case leading to the private master bedroom suite.
KITCHEN 17' 1" x 10' 6" (5.21m x 3.2m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 9' 6" x 5' 3" (2.9m x 1.6m)
UTILITY ROOM 9' 6" x 6' (2.9m x 1.83m)
CONSERVATORY 14' 9" x 8' 6" (4.5m x 2.59m)
DRESSING ROOM 10' 10" x 10' 10" (3.3m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes and doors.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 6" x 12' 6" (3.81m x 3.81m) with doors to the en-suite shower room
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 12' 6" x 3' 7" (3.81m x 1.09m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 10" x 6' 11" (3.3m x 2.11m)
FAMILY BATHROOM (FIRST FLOOR) 9' 10" x 6' 11" (3m x 2.11m)
BEDROOM THREE 14' 1" x 7' 3" (4.29m x 2.21m)
BEDEROOM FOUR 10' 6" x 8' 10" (3.2m x 2.69m)
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN safe and secure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67849945.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102373003171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quilliam Property Services, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.