Land for saleBlackshiels, Pathhead, Midlothian
- 109.1 acres (44.2 hectares)
- Modern farmhouse with 2 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms
- Excellent views over East-Lothian and the Firth of Forth
- Range of farm buildings
- 34 acres of grass leys, 47 acres permanent pasture, 154 acres rough grazing
- 96 acres commercial forestry comprising mainly Sitka Spruce
- Entitlements to the Basic Payment Scheme
- Available as a whole or in 3 lots
LOT 3 OF 3
This is a commercial conifer woodland consisting of mainly high yielding Sitka spruce, planted during the mid 80s. It lies to the north west of the farm, next to Fala Moor and provides an excellent reserve of maturing timber, as well as shelter for the adjacent fields. Access can be taken through the farm or an independent access route could be created via the south eastern corner, adjacent to the B6368 public road. The sporting rights are included with a small pond suitable for duck flighting and there is the occasional roe deer found within the woodland and along the ride which passes through the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDN170008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Scottish Estates & Farm Agency. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.