3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodland Drive, Plympton
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Own Driveway & Larger Than Average Garage
- Southerly Facing Rear Enclosed Garden
- Elevated, Cul De Sac Position
- Views Over Plympton
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION This property has a lovely open feel and this is something the current owner is definitely going to miss. You do not feel hemmed in and you have some lovely views across to the moors and over Plympton.
The property itself has been well maintained and cared for and is in very good condition throughout. Downstairs you have an entrance porch, hallway area, separate lounge, kitchen/diner and conservatory. Upstairs you have the three bedrooms (2 doubles and a single) and family bathroom with white suite.
The garden is South facing and is the width of the house and garage combined, considering you have near neighbours to both sides and behind, it feels quite private. There is even a little vegetable patch tucked at the side of the garage.
AREA DESCRIPTION Plympton has developed over years, now standing with a population of approx 35,000 and growing. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Plympton Academy School. Plympton offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67850111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.