4 bedroom detached house for salePark Road, Peterborough, PE1
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Built in the 1920s
- Large sitting room
- Garden room
- Kitchen/dining area
- 2 Ground floor bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom & shower room
- First floor bedroom with store/office off
- Further first floor bedroom & separate store
- Private rear garden, off road parking & single garage
Dating from the 1920s, this deceptive four bedroom detached chalet bungalow sits on a prominent plot opposite The King's School and a short walk from the Peterborough City Centre. The
accommodation radiates off a large reception hall and benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing. At the back of the property, overlooking the garden, is the large kitchen/dining room. The versatile accommodation has traditional
proportions with high ceilings throughout the ground floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67850117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET080188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.