4 bedroom detached house for saleFlowers Close, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6
- Impressive Double Fronted Detached
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master And Family Bathroom
- Dual Aspect Lounge With Bi-Folding Doors
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Spacious Hall And Landing
- Good Sized West Facing Rear Garden
- Garage With Electric Up And Over Door
- Close To Village Centre
This beautifully presented double fronted detached property is situated just a short walk from the village centre where there can be found a variety of shops and the mainline railway station.
A spacious entrance hall sets the tone for this well proportioned home which is flooded with light, having an east-west aspect. There are a cloakroom and storage cupboard in the hallway with double doors opening to the sitting room, a lovely dual aspect room with a feature fireplace being the focal point of the room and Bi-folding doors leading out onto a large stone patio and wonderful garden. The kitchen dining and family room are open plan with tiled floor and under floor heating. The kitchen is of an excellent standard with Quartz worktops and ample high and low level gloss fronted cupboards and drawers with Smeg appliances. Bi-folding doors also lead from the kitchen to the garden and there is a door connecting to the garage.
From an open first floor landing, doors lead to four double bedrooms with the master bedroom having a stylish Villeroy and Boch ensuite shower room and a range of fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is finished to the same exacting standard with Villeroy and Boch furniture.
The location is one of considerable convenience; for commuters, the Hassocks railway station is within immediate level walking distance, as are the Hassocks infant school and the exceptional Downlands community school which is rated outstanding in all aspects by Ofsted.
Recreational pursuits are also close at hand, by way of the Hassocks Golf Club & The Weald Lawn Tennis Club. The market town of Burgess Hill is found two miles to the north and to the south the cosmopolitan arts, business and entertainment centre that is Brighton, at just eight miles away.
Being within a short driving distance of the A23 at Albourne, providing access to the M23/Gatwick Airport, the M25 and in turn to the complete motorway network.
The mainline railway station is within walking distance with regular services to London (Victoria circa 57 minutes) and the coast (Brighton 11 minutes service).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 234701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hurstpierpoint. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.