3 bedroom detached house for saleLeckhampton, Cheltenham
- Well presented and extended detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Views of Leckhampton Hill
- Landscaped garden with summerhouse
- Spacious sitting/dining room and garden room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with views
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway providing off road parking
- No onward chain
- Close to The Old Pates playing field and good local schools
This property is located in the prestigious Leckhampton area close to excellent local schools and with a particularly attractive position, and outstanding views to Leckhampton hill from the southerly facing front aspect, as well as the Pates extensive sports fields just a few metres away.
The property is generally in good order but offers a superb opportunity for buyers to create their own lifestyle in a premier location. The current accommodation in brief comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, a fitted kitchen with views of Leckhampton Hill with a breakfast area and a useful larder cupboard. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom, and access to the loft which is boarded and could provide potential for conversion subject to the necessary planning consents.
Additional benefits of this super home include an enclosed landscaped rear garden, summerhouse, double glazing, gas fired central heating, and a driveway providing off road parking.
AMENITIES Leckhampton is a quiet 'leafy' residential area situated just to the south of Cheltenham Town Centre, and often first on buyers lips.
Bath Road, which has an excellent collection of local shops, including a delicatessen, butchers, greengrocers and bakers, together with pubs, cafes and restaurants, offering a wide range of catering for all tastes.
The area has several excellent primary schools, good bus services to the Town Centre and plenty of attractive parks and playing fields.
There is also a quick and easy access to the M5 and the A417 to Swindon via the nearby Brockworth bypass.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67852630.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300017692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.