4 bedroom detached house for salePrices Ground, Abbeymead, Gloucester, GL4
- Four bedroom detached house
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Refitted kitchen
- Cloakroom & Utility
- Garage plus ample parking
- Large low maintenance garden
- Private no through road
- Beautifully presented throughout
If you are looking for a spacious family home, with parking for several vehicles, four double bedrooms, ensuite, large garden and is presented in excellent condition, then look no further.
This modern property has been upgraded throughout and consists of an open plan lounge/dining room overlooking an attractive low maintenance rear garden. The kitchen has recently been upgraded to include fully fitted appliances and pantry, there is also a useful utility and cloakroom. Upstairs boasts four double bedrooms with ensuite to master and family bathroom.
There is parking for at least four cars and an integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67855906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Hucclecote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.