3 bedroom bungalow for saleWarsett Crescent, Skelton, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- Recently Renovated
- Internal Inspection Essential
- Multi-Fuel Burner in Living Room
- Deceptively Spacious
- New Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Steve Duck Wardrobes in Two Bedrooms
- Block Paved Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
The property benefits from gas central heating (combi), composite front door, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, recently fitted kitchen, block paved driveway enclosed rear garden, attached brick garage.
The accommodation comprises of;
Through Lounge: (8.12m x 3.32m)
Window to the front elevation, carpet, multi-fuel burner with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, coving, down-lights, patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen: (3.87m x 2.63m)
Comprehensive range of white gloss effect wall and base units, gloss black marble effect worktops, white ceramic 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, chrome mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine. Double range oven with gas hob and electric oven, uPVC door giving access to the side entrance and garden.
Bathroom / WC
Tiled walls, white low level w/c, white panelled bath, white inset sink with vanity unit, uPVC window.
Bedroom Three: (3.6m x 2.24m)
Carpet, coving to the ceiling, down-lights, window to the front elevation, double radiator.
Bedroom One: (3.78 x 3.37)
Carpet, window to the side elevation, double radiator, Steve Duck fitted wardrobes and drawers,.
Bedroom Two: (3.19 x 2.88)
Carpet, window to the side elevation, double radiator, Steve Duck matching wardrobes.
Laid mainly to lawn
Attached, up and over doors, lights and electric.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67856819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE046A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.