1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCanterbury Road, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 1 bedroom ground floor retirement apartment
- Bright and airy rooms
- Walking distance to town
- No onward chain
- Local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (66)
If you are looking for somewhere to downsize, but at the same point not give up too much space, then this excellent sized one-bedroom retirement apartment could be right up your street.
This home has the luxury of being on the ground floor, therefore providing no worry of having to navigate stairs and it will be much easier bringing home your weekly shop.
The rooms themselves, for a home of this age, are particularly good and with built-in storage as well, this property does offer good value for money.
Located on Canterbury Road, it is also not that far to walk to the High Street, so you won’t need to get the car out every time you fancy popping into town.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'0 x 11'8 (4.27m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 7'5 (3.81m x 2.26m)
- Kitchen: 9'5 x 6'5 (2.87m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room
- Communal Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67858619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.