2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Road, , Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom period cottage
- Beautifully presented
- Pretty garden and summer house
- Easy access to the local village and shops
- Perfect for residential or as a holiday home
- EPC energy rating D (59)
This period cottage is in the ideal location, with the village a stroll away and many great walks almost on the doorstep.Step inside to find this cottage has more space than you would first imagine. Over the last 3 years the cottage has been brought back to life by its current owner, from having damp works done to installing the log burner that works alongside the gas central heating this home has been lovingly restored to its former glory. The lounge area has a cosy feel, winter evenings will be spent engrossed in a good book while you toast your toes in front of the log burners glow. The kitchen dining area is ideal for having a friend for dinner. With a fitted kitchen, it retains the cottage style, a lovely social room that guests will gravitate towards to relax at the table over a coffee. There is an area for utilities beyond the kitchen dining area and a modern bathroom perfect for a long soak after an afternoon exploring the local downs. A lean to provides a place to enjoy the garden from a sheltered spot. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, wooden floors and a pretty décor to compliment the vintage feel.The garden is a proper cottage garden, with plenty of plants to be seen. It has a summer house for an afternoon tea and catches the sunshine for most of the day.
What the Owner says:
I fell in love with the charm of the cottage and also the garden. There has been a lot to do to bring it back to life and over my time here it has been great to see it turn back into a home.
The garden is a delightfully sunny place to grow flowers and veggies or just relax with a book. It is a sad decision to sell but I feel that a home on one level is my next step.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 11'6 (3.97m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 12'11 x 11'3 (3.94m x 3.43m)
- Utility Area
- Lean To
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'2 (3.48m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'6 (3.97m x 3.51m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
- Lean To
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67858676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.