2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilitary Road, Colchester, CO1
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Rear Garden with Artificial Lawn
- Close to Town Centre & Town Train Station
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Impeccable Standard Throughout
- Allocated Parking Space with Space for Two Vehicles
A fantastic two-bedroom home, conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre and the town centre Train Station. This terrace property is in impeccable condition throughout, with a large lounge/diner, modern kitchen, two good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts an allocated parking space, plus there is visitor parking available. The fully enclosed rear garden is laid to artificial lawn with patio area and garden shed. Well presented throughout, this property would make a perfect home for a couple or family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67861941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16994254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris + Wood, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.