3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarsden Street, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2TH
- Well Presented Three Bedroom House
- Fully Modernised Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Great Location Close To Town Centre
- Ideal Family Home
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised- NO CHAIN
***ATTENTION BUYERS! REDUCED & PRICED TO SELL - SUPERB THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE PROPERTY IN A CENTRAL LOCATION & FULLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom end terrace property situated just a moments walk from Kirkham town centre and all local amenities. Fully modernised throughout, this superb property offers neutrally decorated spacious living accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and door leading on to the rear yard, three good size bedrooms and modern family size bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Low maintenance rear yard with outbuilding storage and on street parking to the front. Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.