3 bedroom terraced house for saleIsland Wall, Whitstable
Set in the heart of Whitstable's desirable conservation area on Island Wall, this exceptional property forms part of a small and exclusive courtyard development providing direct access to the beach and commanding far reaching sea views.
The house provides bright and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors to comprise an entrance hall, sitting/dining room with sea facing balcony and open-plan to a contemporary fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and two smartly fitted bathrooms. The property benefits from an integral garage with utility area, which opens to the courtyard at the rear of the building, accessed via Island Wall.
Shipwrights Lee was created from the conversion and re-development of a 19th Century boat building yard, and comprises thirteen properties designed in a variety of period styles in keeping with the appearance of the surrounding properties.
Location - Shipwrights Lee is situated in a sought after peaceful and idyllic location situated on Island Wall, seconds from the beach and within a short stroll to central Whitstable being accessible to shops, restaurants, bus routes and Whitstable station. Whitstable is an increasingly popular and fashionable seaside resort offering a good range of amenities including well regarded restaurants, watersports facilities and working harbour. The mainline railway station is just moments away, providing fast and frequent links to London (Victoria) approximately 80mins. The high speed Javelin service provides access to London (St Pancras) with a journey time of approximately 73mins. The A299 is accessible providing a dual carriageway link to the M2/A2 giving access to the channel ports and connecting motorway network.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall -
• Sitting/Dining Room - 4.98m x 3.78m ( 16'4" x 12'5") -
• Balcony - 1.07m x 2.49m (3'6" x 8'2") -
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.82m x 2.89m (19'1" x 9'6") - at maximum points
• Bedroom 1 - 4.98mx 3.25m (16'4"x 10'7") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 2 - 3.91m x 2.59m ( 12'10" x 8'6") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 3 - 3.90m x 2.84m (12'10" x 9'4") -
• Bathroom -
• Shower Room -
• Integral Garage - 4.90m x 2.84m (16'1" x 9'4") -
• Utility Area - 2.01m x 1.96m (6'7" x 6'5") -
Maintenance Charge - We are advised that a maintenance charge of £22.00 per month is payable to ensure the continued upkeep of the courtyard parking area and external lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67876802.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26803101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.