1 bedroom apartment for saleLAWSWOOD COURT - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 5BS
- SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW OVERLOOKING THE VILLAGE
- WELL KEPT COMMUNAL HALLWAYS * LIFT & STAIRCASE TO ALL FLOORS
- OWN ENTRANCE HALLWAY * LARGE WALK IN STORAGE CUPBOARD
- MODERN KITCHEN * DOUBLE BEDROOM * FITTED BATHROOM
- RESIDENT & VISITOR PARKING * STUNNING LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 'PIPER' 24 HOUR EMERGENCY ALARM SERVICE (FOR PEACE OF MIND)
- SECURITY INTERCOM * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * ELECTRIC HEATING
- DESIRABLE LOCATION - IN THE HEART OF THORNTON VILLAGE
- ACROSS THE ROAD FROM MANY LOCAL AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- LOVELY LOCAL COMMUNITY - CLOSE TO CHURCH & BUS ROUTES
WELL PRESENTED ONE DOUBLE BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH 24 HOUR EMERGENCY ALARM SERVICE, SITUATED IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION IN THE HEART OF THORNTON VILLAGE, WITH MANY AMENITIES, LOCAL FACILITIES & GOOD TRANSPORT ROUTES, ALL ON YOUR DOORSTEP. NO CHAIN. READY TO WALK INTO..
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.