4 bedroom detached house for saleGordon Road, Whitstable, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached period home
- Superb size kitchen
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom
- Sunny, secluded and pretty rear garden
- Garage to rear
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Set on a quiet road, a stroll away from all that Whitstable has to offer, this house is full of charm, space and natural light.
The kitchen is a real winner and will be perfect for entertaining in style. You can chat to family whilst you whip up a gourmet extravaganza and they are seated in the dining area. The current owners love to entertain and Christmas is always a high point of their year as all the family arrive to enjoy the festivities.
You can top up your tan in the beautifully maintained and sunny garden (with the sun there until late in the evening it has a great permanent holiday feel). The downstairs shower room is perfect for washing off the sea after a day spent on Seasalter beach and is equally useful for avoiding those morning bathroom queues.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, one of them is currently used as a walk in wardrobe but would make a great guest room or study if that should better suit your needs.
A new boiler (installed in 2011), a new bathroom (March 2017), stripped wooden floors, revealed and polished, new shower room fittings, and the garden overhauled! All of this means you can just turn the key in your new front door and start to enjoy your life here in Whitstable from day 1.
What the Owner says:
We are sad to be leaving Whitstable and this house that we've spent six great years in. This side of town makes getting the bus into Canterbury really easy, and the High Street and all it has to offer is only a ten minute walk away. We've loved taking an after dinner meander down Joy Lane to the beach to catch the sunset, and at the end of Gordon Road, Duncan Downs is perfect for morning exercise and is particularly pretty in the Spring. Our favourite way to spend a weekend afternoon is having a BBQ with friends in our garden, which we've grown from scratch and which has sunshine well into the evening. The only reason we are moving is because of a job offer in Essex too good to refuse; if only the new job came with a helicopter or speedboat, we'd commute!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'0 x 10'0 (6.10m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'9 x 8'9 (4.80m x 2.67m)
- Dining Area: 10'6 x 9'7 (3.20m x 2.92m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 10'0 (3.43m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 8'6 (3.08m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 8'8 (2.97m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'3 x 5'6 (2.82m x 1.68m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage to rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67879709.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.