2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleSlepe Crescent, Parkstone, Poole
- Attractively priced 2 bedroom bungalow
- Garage with power and lighting
- G.F.C.H. (combination boiler)
- Cavity wall insulation
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- UPVC fascias, soffits and guttering
- Fitted carpets, curtains and blinds
- Part boarded loft with fitted ladder
Ideal for first time buyers, a buy-to-let investment, or someone wishing to downsize to an easy to maintain home, this 2 bedroom bungalow is in a great cul-de-sac location close to a large Sainsbury's, a medical centre, nature reserve and regular buses.
There is side-by-side parking at the front for 2 cars, plus space in front of the garage for another car. The garden is nicely private, measuring approximately 30' x 25' and comprises a neat lawn with timber decking.
Inside, the bungalow has a rear aspect lounge-diner, a bathroom with electric shower, and fitted wardrobes and drawers in the master bedroom.
The vendors have already found a property that they would like to buy. Call us now on to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67880028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29383082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Bungalow Centre, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.