3 bedroom detached house for saleMillersgate, Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- CALL TODAY FOR THE BEST DEAL, PRICED TO SELL
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- FRONT, SIDE AND REAR GARDENS
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN
- EPC GRADE TBC
*** ONLY £209.950 - 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON A GENEROUS SIZED CORNER PLOT *** PRICED TO SELL, NOT TO BE MISSED.Now available for sale is this well presented three bedroom detached family home situated in the sought after area of Cottam. The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms with ensuite to master and a family bathroom. The property is situated on a corner plot providing generous sized front and rear gardens, driveway and detached brick garage. EPC GRADE; TBC AND INTERNAL PHOTOGRAPHS TO FOLLOW.VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67890893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8044194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.