2 bedroom flat for saleAdmiralty Quarter, Gunwharf Quays
- MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ADMIRALTY QUARTER GUNWHARF QUAYS
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS OF GARDENS
- SECURE ENTRANCE
- LIFTS TO ALL FLOORS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- CALL PINK & COW
*** TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PARKING *** NO FORWARD CHAIN *** BALCONY WITH GARDEN VIEWS ***
Pink & Cow are proud to present this two bedroom upper floor apartment by Admiralty Quarter, Gunwharf Quays which offers NO FORWARD CHAIN. This modern apartment offers two double bedrooms, one with en suite, lounge, kitchen area, balcony and parking. This apartment would be an ideal home or investment property and is just waiting for someone to snap it up!
ABOUT THE AREA
Nearby: Gunwharf Quays is next door and it's within walking distance of the University.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Tenure: Leasehold (£171.34 per month)
Council Tax Band D
Private secure entrance with intercom system. Lifts to all floors.
Hall with access to all rooms and also provides plenty of storage space and utility cupboard for your washing machine and dryer.
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
15'7 x 11'6
Spacious lounge with luxurious floor to ceiling double glazed windows, access to a balcony, soft carpet, electric heater. There is plenty of room for lounge furniture and also for a dining table and chairs. Excellent for entertaining or for relaxing in front of the garden views.
12'3 x 4'
The kitchen benefits from modern matching wall and base units, chrome sink, tiled splash back, plenty of worktop space and space for white goods and built in fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM ONE WITH EN SUITE
10'4 x 8'
A spacious master bedroom with fitted carpet, double glazed window and smooth plastered walls. This bedroom also provides fitted wardrobe to maximise space.
Three piece bathroom suite with shower cubicle, low level WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and modern tiled walls.
10' x 8'7
Spacious double bedroom with double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted carpet, smooth plastered walls.
7'1 x 6'
Three piece family bathroom with panel enclosed bath with overhead shower and tiled surround, WC and hand wash basin with tiled splash back and mirror above, tiled flooring.
Please note all descriptions are based on the opinions and estimates of the agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67897811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7736018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pink Street, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.