3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Road, RUGBY
Offers in Excess of
- Very Well Proportioned Mid-Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Ideal First Time buyer or Homemover property
- Viewing Highly Recommenced
SHIPWAYS are pleased to offer to market, this mid-terraced property in a SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION within easy access of RUGBY TOWN CENTRE, RAILWAY STATION and MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS. The property would be an IDEAL FAMILY ACCOMODATION OR FIRST TIME BUYER. **RECENTLY RE-DECORATED**
Shipways have pleasure in offering this mid-terraced property in a sought after residential location within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. The family accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, first floor bathroom, ground floor shower room and low maintenance garden.Ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity
Shipways have pleasure in offering this mid-terraced property in a sought after residential location within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. The family accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, first floor bathroom, ground floor shower room and low maintenance garden. Ideal investment opportunity
Having uPVC opaque double glazed front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and doors to lounge and kitchen
Lounge 13' 11" Into Bay x 10' Max ( 4.24m Into Bay x 3.05m Max )
Having uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace and laminate flooring
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 10" Max ( 3.76m x 3.00m Max )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fireplace with gas fire
Kitchen 7' 11" x 19' 11" ( 2.41m x 6.07m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to side aspect, opaque uPVC double glazed door to side aspect, radiator, wall mounted combi central heating boiler, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, integral oven and gas hob with extractor over, tiling to splashbacks, tiled flooring and doors to pantry and shower room
Pantry 3' 11" x 3' 6" ( 1.19m x 1.07m )
Having tiled flooring and access to loft space
Having opaque uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part height tiling and tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Having two radiators, storage cupboard, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 15' Max x 13' 11" Into Bay ( 4.57m Max x 4.24m Into Bay )
Having uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace and coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.77m Max )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and feature fireplace
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 11' ( 2.41m x 3.35m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Having opaque uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver socket, tiling to splashbacks and vinyl flooring
The property has a low maintenance fore garden with low brick wall to boundary and offering shared access to rear
The rear garden is low maintenance with brick wall surrounding
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67898621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.