4 bedroom detached house for saleGhyll Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Popular location in the sought after Warren area
- Beautiful kitchen/dining area
- Charming character features
- Off road parking
- Attractive gardens
- EPC energy rating E (53)
An amazing family home which has every box ticked when looking for your new home!Starting with the location and it’s hard to get one better in Crowborough. Ghyll Road is a stunning setting which is in the St Johns area and so close to the local schools and town centre. Having the Ashdown Forest on your doorstep along with everything you need to make your life convenient, what more could you possibly ask for?The house is a great size which is why it is simply perfect for a family. From the first minute you walk through the front door you will see exactly what we mean. The kitchen/dining area is the best room in the house and somewhere you will see yourself spending a lot of your time. Overlooking the garden, this is ideal for entertaining friends and family whatever the weather. The character features are everywhere for you to take in from high ceilings to fireplaces. If you like something a bit older, you have to come and see this one as it is a truly wonderful family home!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'0 x 13'11 (4.27m x 4.24m)
- Dining Area: 20'1 x 10'4 (6.13m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'9 x 11'9 (4.50m x 3.58m)
- Family Room: 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 1: (L-shaped) 14'0 x 14'0 (4.27m x 4.27m) plus 14'0 x 12'10 at narrowest point (4.27m x 3.91m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 10'1 (3.99m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'4 x 10'3 (3.15m x 3.13m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67899263.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.