4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMonkton Crescent, Poole
Offers in Excess of
- Installed Loft Ladder
- Enclosed Front & Rear Garden
- Close proximity Bourne Valley Nature Reserve
- Corner Plot
- No Stamp Duty for First Time Buyers
- Excellent School Catchments
- Downstairs Cloak
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Allocated Parking Spaces
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious four-bedroom, end of terrace family home on a quiet cul de sac in Poole on Monkton Crescent.
Benefitting from allocated parking for up to three cars as well as a secure garage with electric door and access directly to the rear garden.
To the front of the property is a garden with a small picket fence. Once through the main front door and into a porch area, we have the downstairs w/c to your right-hand side and a storage cupboard to the left. Ahead is the entrance hall itself which is quite spacious and has a further storage cupboard.
To the left-hand side is the kitchen. This is modern and spacious with plenty of storage in the form of both wall-mounted and under-counter cupboards.
The Lounge is to the rear of the property and this is a good-sized room with sliding doors that open directly into the rear garden.
Upstairs to the first floor, we have a generous landing that has had wardrobes fitted along one wall to provide yet more storage behind sliding doors. To the front of the property are bedrooms three and four. These are both good sized single bedrooms with bedroom four currently being used as a home office.
The bathroom is on this side fo the landing also and comprises a full-sized bath with shower overhead, washbasin, and w/c.
Across the landing, we have bedrooms one and two. Both are good sized double bedrooms which overlook the rear garden. Bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
The rear garden is laid mostly to lawn with a raised deck at the far end. A pathway leads down between this property and your neighbors with a lockable gate and storage cupboard. The garages line the other side and there is a door that opens directly into your garage as well as a gate to the allocated parking.
This would make an ideal family home with its quiet location and excellent school catchments.
Manorside Academy is only 500 yards away which has an Outstanding OFSTED report, with St Aldhems only 700 yards away.
Viewings are available 7 days a week via the Yopa website or by calling .
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, South East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.