4 bedroom terraced house for saleWeek, Tavistock
- Living Room & Further Sitting Room / Bedroom 5
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Boiler Room
- Utility Room
- Balconied Landing to the Atrium on the 2 Upper Floors
- Two Master Bedroom Suites with En-Suite Facilities
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Pasture Paddock with 2 Stables & Tack Room
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. A stunning Grade II Listed barn conversion in a beautiful and peaceful setting close to Dartmoor National Park with glorious countryside views. This atmospheric and stunning property has pretty landscaped gardens and equestrian facilities including two stables, tack room, 2.8 acre paddock and manège. This exquisite property also benefits from the usage of a private leisure complex including tennis court and indoor heated swimming pool and spa and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5428765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.