3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFallow Corner Drove, Manea, MARCH
- 22Ft Lounge with Open Fire
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 15Ft Garden Room & 17Ft Conservatory
- Generous Sized plot
- 29Ft Triple Garage and Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
*Spacious Detached Bungalow
*22Ft Lounge with Open Fire
*15Ft Garden Room & 17Ft Conservatory
*Three Double Bedrooms
*Generous Sized plot
*29Ft Triple Garage and Off Road Parking
*Highly Desired Village Location
*No Onward Chain
Upvc Door into;
4.62m x 3.03m (15'2" x 9'11") There is a window to the rear and side, radiator, spotlights and doors to utility and kitchen.
5.02m x max 2.22m (16'6" x 7'3") There is a butler style sink, plumbing for a washing machine, space for tumble drier, space for a fridge/freezer, window to side, storage cupboard and door to the rear garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a WC and a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, there is a window to the rear.
4.61m x 3.62m (15'1" x 11'11") Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units with worktop space over and tiled splashbacks, there is then a single drainer with a 1 ½ sink. There is a built in electric double oven with ceramic hob and extractor overhead, integral fridge and integral dishwasher. There is a window to the side, laminate flooring and spotlights.
This is a large area and would suffice as a snug, there is a storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator and a telephone point.
6.96m x 3.70m (22'10" x 12'2") There are windows to the front and side, open brick fireplace with surround, radiator, wall lights, TV point and a telephone point.
5.23m x 2.33m (17'2" 7'8") This is of a double glazed construction, tiled flooring, radiator and double doors to the front garden.
5.30m x 3.41m (17'5" x 11'2") There is a window to the side and a radiator.
4.55m x 2.93m (14'11" x 9'7") There is a window to the side, radiator, telephone point and built in wardrobes to one wall.
3.94m x 2.98m (12'11" x 9'9") There is a window to the rear and a radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower enclosure, panelled bath, heated towel rail, spotlights, partly tiled walls and a window to the rear.
The front of the property has a large driveway leading to the triple garage which provides multiple off road parking facilities. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with many mature trees, plants and shrubs there is access to the rear garden via both sides.
The rear garden again is mature and is mainly laid to lawn with many mature trees, plants and shrubs. There is a paddock to the rear of the property which can be included upon separate negotiation.
Triple Detached Garage
9.14m x 6.11m (29'11" x 20') There are up and over doors with the middle one being electrically controlled, there is also power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67905491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.