3 bedroom detached house for saleLakeland Avenue, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21
Offers in Excess of
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOUSE BUILT IN 2016
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- MASTER SUITE with DRESSING ROOM and MODERN EN-SUITE
- 2 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- DRIVE with OFF ROAD PARKING leading to GARAGE
- REMAINDER of NHBC GUARANTEE
Built in 2016, this spacious Executive Detached House offers tremendous entertaining and relaxing space on the ground floor with French Doors and windows out to the private Rear Garden and Patio. The entire 1st floor is given to a superb Master Suite of Bedroom, Dressing Room and large En-suite and the top floor offers 2 further Double Bedrooms, a Family Bathroom and a Landing or Study Area.
The property ranks very highly on the Energy Performance Certificate with a rating of B (81) due to the high requirements of modern buildings and benefits from uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating and has both Front and Rear Gardens and a driveway leading to a Garage.
The location offers easy access to both Bognor Regis town centre (2½ miles) and Chichester City Centre (5 miles) and all areas beyond. Local shops, services, schools and bus routes are all available within a 1 mile radius.
EPC Rating B (81)
Front door to ENTRANCE HALL
LIVING ROOM - 20'3 x 11'7 (6.2m x 3.5m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - 20'1 x 11'4 (6.1m x 3.5m)
Stairs from ENTRANCE HALL to FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
MASTER BEDROOM - 12'2 x 11'7 (3.7m x 3.5m) - Door to:-
DRESSING ROOM - 9'11 x 8'2 (3.0m x 2.5m) - Door to:-
EN-SUITE BATHROOM with SEPARATE SHOWER
Stairs from FIRST FLOOR LANDING to SECOND FLOOR:
BEDROOM 2 - 12'4 x 10'6 (3.8m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM 3 - 12'4 x 9'5 (3.8m x 2.9m)
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
DRIVEWAY for OFF ROAD PARKING leading to GARAGE
REAR GARDEN with PAVED PATIO AREA
Please Note - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - Approaching Bognor Regis from Chichester take the 2nd exit at the 'by-pass' roundabout into Elbridge Avenue. Continue straight on at the first two traffic islands. Continue past 2 turnings on your left hand side and the property can be found on your left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67905560.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1707353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.