3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRose Lea, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 9LB
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Spacious Lounge & Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Manicured Gardens & Driveway Parking
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS!!! - SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN FULWOOD *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a much sought after location in Fulwood. Located within easy reach of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property has been modernised to a high standard throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, conservatory, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles. The property benefits from Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.