4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilton Park Road, Shanklin
- Beautifully Presented Victorian Residence
- Sought After Location
- Short Walk to Local Shops, Beach & Amenities
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Summer Room
- Off Road Parking for up to 3 Cars
PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO TOUR
Built in the year 1900 is this beatufully presented Victorian period property that has been home to the current owner for almost 50 years. The property has retained many of its original features including tall ceilings, ornate cornice coving and fire places in many of the rooms.
The property is only a moments walk into Shanklin town centre and sits close to the local bus route takling you into Ryde, Newport and beyond. Access to the local beach via the cliff path
Accommodation comprises entrance porch, spacious entrance hall, lounge with large bay window, sitting/dining room, spacious kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances. First floor accommodation comprises 4 good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Access to the summer room is via the garden with WC and storage facilites
PORCH 4' 00" x 3' 03" (1.22m x 0.99m)
ENTRANCE HALL 20' 11" x 3' 03" (6.38m x 0.99m)
LOUNGE 15' 01" x 13' 00" (4.6m x 3.96m)
DINING ROOM 12' 60" x 10' 03" (5.18m x 3.12m)
KITCHEN/ DINER 16' 07" x 12' 03" (5.05m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 00" x 11' 02" (4.57m x 3.4m)
BEDROOOM 2 12' 00" x 11' 04" (3.66m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM 3 12' 00" x 9' 10" (3.66m x 3m)
BEDROOM 4 9' 00" x 5' 09" (2.74m x 1.75m)
BATHROOM 7' 00" x 6' 05" (2.13m x 1.96m)
SUN LOUNGE 11' 05" x 11' 03" (3.48m x 3.43m)
WC 5' 03" x 5' 00" (1.6m x 1.52m)
SUN LOUNGE STORAGE 9' 00" x 5' 00" (2.74m x 1.52m)
Block paved front garden with off road parking for up to 3 cars. Gated side access to enclosed rear garden with access to summer room. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and bushes. Two storage sheds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67916831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.