2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilmott Walk, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Modern end of terrace house
- Tucked away in quiet location on modern estate
- Subject to a section 106 agreement
- Open plan living room/kitchen/diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
Wilmott Walk is located off Canyke Meadows, the final stage of this modern development by Messrs Barratt Homes. The property was built in 2014 and benefits from the remainder of the 10 year NHBC warranty. There are double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating. As the property is subject to a section 106 agreement then it will particularly appeal to local first time buyers as well as key workers in the area.
At the front the house is approached from a footpath that leads up from Canyke Meadows. To one side of the house a paved footpath leads to the rear of the property where the garage and parking are located. There is a lawned front garden with dwarf hedging to the boundary and a footpath to the front door. The entrance lobby has stairs to the first floor and a door into the open plan living/dining room/kitchen. This is a spacious area that has a built in under stair cupboard to the side and at one end is the modern kitchen, fitted with a good range of cream panel fronted floor and wall cabinets. There are roll edge worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, a built in electric oven with gas hob over, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing and space for a washing machine. A door opens from the kitchen area to a rear lobby with door to the rear garden and a cloakroom with w.c and wash hand basin. The first floor has two good sized double bedrooms each with a built in cupboard and the family bathroom has a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over and screen, w.c. and wash hand basin.
The rear garden is enclosed by close boarded fencing and is laid to lawn and has a large decked seating area in one corner. A pedestrian gate leads out to the neighbouring coach house under which this property has a single garage with parking space in front.
Section 106 requirements. The purchaser must have a local connection to the parishes of Bodmin, Helland, Cardinham, Lanhydrock or Lanivet having lived or worked there for the last 3 years or with close family living there with whom a dependency can be demonstrated and who have lived there for the last 5 years. In addition, the purchaser must undergo a financial assessment. The eligibility assessments are carried out by Help to Buy South West. Please contact us for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67917959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.