4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLeigh Gardens, London
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Off street parking
- Studio outbuilding
- No onward chain
A superb three double bedroom, two bathroom extended end terrace freehold house desirably located in popular Kensal Rise. No onward chain.
Offering in excess of 1690 square feet of versatile living space, Leigh Gardens is a well-proportioned, spacious and light filled family home. Arranged over three floors, this fine property comprises at ground floor an entrance hall with under stairs storage; generous sitting room with bay window and wood flooring; splendid kitchen/family room also with wood flooring, incorporating a good range of contemporary units and integrated appliances and patio doors opening to the private rear garden; cloakroom. The first floor landing leads to the master bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobe; further double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and access to a balcony overlooking the garden; large family bathroom; study. To the second floor the loft has been expertly converted to provide an excellent additional double bedroom with dormer window, two Velux style windows and en suite shower room; ample eaves storage space. Outside, there is block paved off street parking to the front of the property with a side passage leading to the fully enclosed and good size southerly facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and further benefits from a decked area and studio outbuilding with power.
Leigh Gardens is located close to the abundant and diverse amenities of Kensal Rise and Queens Park including restaurants, bars, coffee houses, an eclectic mix of independent shops and boutiques, the verdant open space of Queens Park and excellent public transport routes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67924279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLD103668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Holland Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.