4 bedroom apartment for saleBrewery Road, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Communal Paved Area & Allocated Gated Security Parking
- NO CHAIN
A luxury and modern four bedroom apartment situated within the heart of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities. The accommodation incorporates many features and viewing is highly recommended.
We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom luxury apartment situated within the heart of Hoddesdon Town Centre and its range of shopping and recreational amenities. The accommodation boasts a modern fitted lounge/kitchen area, luxury bathroom, spacious communal paved area to front and allocated gated security parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main front door leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms 1,2 and to lounge/kitchen.
Lounge / Kitchen 22' 5" x 11' 2" ( 6.83m x 3.40m )
KITCHEN AREA: with a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted electric hob with oven under, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, double glazed window, through to:
LOUNGE AREA: with double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, TV point and laminate wood flooring throughout.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window, power points, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window, power points and radiator. TV point.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 3 20' 7" x 10' ( 6.27m x 3.05m )
With vaulted ceilings, power points. radiator, TV point and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 13' 7" ( 3.18m x 4.14m )
Vaulted ceiling, power points and TV point. Double glazed window and radiator.
Comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment, radiator, low level flush WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled flooring and tiled walls, vaulted ceiling and velux window.
Access to path area and communal paved area and allocated gated security parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67924697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.