2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBedhampton
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW BUILT IN 1926 - LOTS OF ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING CEILING ROSES, PICTURE RAILS & STRIPPED FLOORS etc
- 13'11 x 13'5 LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW - 13'6 x 13'5 MASTER BEDROOM
- 11'3 x 10'11 DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS - STUDY
- 16' x 9'11 KITCHEN / DINER WITH FRENCH DOORS - SEPARATE CLOAKROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT - EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- EPC : D
It is rare to find a bungalow with as much character as this particular property. Built in 1926 this characterful home boasts ceiling roses, stripped floors, fireplaces, high skirting boards and picture rails. The bungalow also has plenty of off road parking to the front of the property and a private well stocked rear garden. In brief the property consists of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen / diner, conservatory, two bedrooms, study, family sized bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Enter via double glazed front door with obscure glazed panel leading into :
Doors to all rooms, smooth coved ceiling with ceiling rose, radiator with cover, access to loft hatch.
Double glazed bay window, feature fireplace housing the Living Flame gas fire, picture rail, smooth ceiling with ceiling rose, radiator and cover plus one further radiator.
Double glazed French doors leading onto the conservatory, two radiators and covers, smooth coved ceiling.
KITCHEN / DINER
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating one stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for dishwasher, space for cooker with extractor hood over, concealed fridge freezer, smooth ceiling, tiled floor, double glazed French doors leading onto the conservatory.
'P' SHAPED CONSERVATORY
Double glazed French leading onto the garden, Polycarbonate roof, three radiators, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, original built in fireplace with decorative tiles, two original built in wardrobes with fitted drawers beneath.
Double glazed French doors leading onto the garden, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window looking onto the conservatory, four piece suite comprising of a corner shower, low level w.c., wall mounted basin, panelled bath with hand held shower attachment, original built in cupboard, ladder radiator, smooth ceiling with inset spotlighting, tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, ladder radiator, smooth ceiling.
The rear of the property has a fence surround, is laid to patio and gently terraced to a raised lawn area with mature shrubs and borders. Side pedestrian access. Wooden shed.
The front of the property has off road parking via block paved drive for several cars, steps to the front porch with verandah front and tiled floor. Mature shrubs and decorative borders.
BAND D, (£1,555.18 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67930205.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_499136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.