2 bedroom apartment for saleLaura Ashley House , 92 Otley Road
- FIRST TIME BUYERS / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT, LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO BUS/RAIL LINKS & AMENITIES
A two bedroom second floor apartment conveniently situated close to local amenities with good bus/rail links to both Leeds and Bradford. Ideal purchase for an investor or great accommodation for first time buyers. The Property briefly comprises: Open plan kitchen/lounge and dining area, 2 double bedrooms, en suite to master, bathroom. Stairs/lift leading to all floors. Secure entrance door and intercom system.
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance hall with storage heater and intercom
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER 16' 8" x 14' 1" (5.1*m x 4.3m) (*4.3 at minimum) Spacious open plan kitchen/lounge/diner fitted with a range of base and wall units in a cream colour, with contrasting wood effect worktops. Stainless steel sink and mixer taps, plumbing for a free standing washing machine and space for free standing fridge freezer. Integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob and chrome cooker hood. Part tiled splash back. Laminate wood flooring. Electric heater. UPVC Double glazed windows.
STORAGE 2' 11" x 2' 3" (0.9m x 0.7m) Additional storage space off kitchen/diner.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 9" x 10' 2" (4.2m x 3.1m) Double bedroom overlooks front elevation. En suite. Wood laminate flooring. Electric heater.
ENSUITE Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with sliding glass doors and shower over. Pedestal hand wash basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 12' 9" x 8' 2" (3.9m x 2.5m) Overlooking side elevation. Wood laminate flooring. Electric heater.
BATHROOM Three piece suite in white comprises panel sided bath and shower over with folding shower screen, pedestal hand wash basin and tap, low flush WC. Chrome towel rail radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
TO THE OUTSIDE The property is accessed via a secure entrance and has an intercom system. There are stairs and a lift to all floors. Bin storage area to the outside.
GENERAL INFORMATION Ground Rent/ Service Charge is £290 per quarter. 250 year lease, number of years remainingTBC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100704004114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Saltaire - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.