3 bedroom flat for saleBerkeley Court, The Esplanade, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,074 Sqft Second Floor Seafront Apartment
- Balcony With Sea Views
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Modern Refitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Shower Room
- Lift And Stairs To All Floors
- Video Entry Phone System
This beautifully presented second floor, three bedroom apartment has been tastefully modernised by the current owners and now offers bright and spacious accommodation, with principal rooms offering direct sea views. EPC-C
The accommodation briefly comprises, lift and stairs to all floors, personal front door into hallway. The south facing sitting room has a large picture window and a door to the balcony, both with glorious sea views. The kitchen has been refitted with cream gloss units, a stainless steel double oven and electric hob, space for white goods and a small breakfast table. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a newly refitted en-suite bathroom with a claw-foot bath. There are two further double bedrooms, one with a fitted wardrobe. The family shower room has been recently refitted with a double walk-in shower, vanity basin and WC.
The property benefits from a garage and there is visitor parking available.
Berkeley Court is a very popular and well respected apartment block situated on the promenade of the seaside town of Bognor Regis. The precinct shopping facilities with a range of cafes, bars and restaurants are within easy walking distance as is the mainline railway station with services to London Victoria and the South Coast.
An immaculate seafront apartment with a balcony offering direct sea views and the benefit of a garage.
Sitting Room 26'7 (8.1m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Kitchen 11'2 (3.4m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
Bedroom 1 15'2 (4.62m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Bedroom 2 11'10 (3.61m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Bedroom 3 12'0 (3.66m) x 8'6 (2.59m)
Parking for Berkeley Court is at the rear of the property.
We understand there is the remainder of an 125 year lease from 1986.
Maintenance Charge/Ground Rent
We understand the maintenance charge payable is approximately £2,034 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67936274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.