3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarbour View, Fowey, Cornwall
- Three bedroom terraced house.
- Estuary views.
- Very popular road near to the centre of Fowey.
- One parking space.
- Courtyard garden.
- Holiday letting track record.
- Large sitting room and extended, kitchen.
- Master bedroom with estuary views and ensuite.
3 Harbour View is a three bedroom Victorian terraced house, located close to the centre of Fowey, on one of the towns favourite roads. Harbour view is a 'no through' road, and enjoys wonderful views of the estuary towards Pont Pill, Polruan and out to sea.
The house is beautifully presented with a large sitting room/dining room with a bay window and wood burning stove. There is a modern, extended kitchen to the rear of the property giving access on to the courtyard garden. 3 Harbour View also benefits from a much sought after car parking space across from the house.
On the first floor the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, and wonderful estuary views. There is a large modern bathroom. On the second floor there is a third, vaulted bedroom which also has views of the Fowey estuary.
The house has an excellent holiday letting history.
Location Information Fowey is a bustling sailing port on the Fowey Estuary on the South Cornish coast, set in stunning countryside, with dramatic beaches nearby. Known for its sailing, walks, stunning views, and vibrant streets, Fowey is a gem in Cornwall. Fowey town centre has an eclectic mix of independent shops and colourful restaurants, and is a pleasure to explore.
Property ref: 121_903_4453129
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67936709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4453129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.