10 bedroom character property for saleCwm Cych, Newcastle Emlyn
Withdrawn from Market
- Award Winning Holiday Business
- WTB 4 Star Accommodation
- Capacity For 16 Guests
- 4 Self Contained Apartments
- With Around 5 Acres Of Land
- Owners Accomm On 2 floors
- Lifestyle Choice In West Wales
- Energy Rating: D
Godremamog Mill is a truly unique Award Winning 4 Star Rated holiday lettings business set in the beautiful Cych Valley with around 5 acres of gardens and woodland with the River Cych running through ( a tributary of the famous River Teifi ). The business has capacity for 16 guests in 4 completely self contained 2 bedroom apartments and has owners accommodation on the 2nd & 3rd floors. This is a super opportunity to move to the gorgeous Welsh countryside whilst earning a good living........get in touch and we'll give you a guided tour !
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67940813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOUSESFORSALEINWALES.CO.UK, Newcastle Emlyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.