2 bedroom terraced house for saleMelody Cottage, The Row, Oakenclough, Preston
Offers in Region of
- 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH LOFT ROOM
- SITUATED IN THE TROUGH OF BOWLAND (AONB)
- PERIOD FEATURES INCLUDING EXPOSED STONEWORK
- LOG BURNER AND OPEN VIEWS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- GARDEN ROOM WITH POWER AND LIGHTING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- INTERNAL INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING E
If you're looking for a period country cottage, with a wonderful fusion of chic interior styling and period features, set within and Area of Outstanding Natural beauty, look no further. With two bedrooms plus a loft room, this property is full of charm with it's log burning stove in the lounge, exposed stonework walls, quarry tiled flooring in the dining room and a garden full of fruit trees, redcurrants and raspberries. At the bottom of the garden there is also a garden room currently used as a utility space with power, LED lighting and water supply. We would highly recommend and encourage internal viewing of Melody Cottage to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
Energy Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67946075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR170239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.