2 bedroom flat for saleSewardstone Road, London
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor
- Minutes from Victoria park
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Solid oak floors
- Modern Kitchen and bathroom
- Walking distance to Bethnal green tube
- South facing rear balcony
- Maintained to a good standard
A two bedroom ex local authority flat set on the first floor of this five storey block. This property views well and benefits from lots of natural light and is maintained to a high standard. Property benefits from modern Kitchen and bathroom, south facing balcony and is located just minutes from Victoria park as well as being within walking distance to Bethnal green tube and local amenities.
Lounge - 4.57 x 3.79 (14'11" x 12'5") - Solid oak floors, power points, radiator, storage cupboard, two double glazed south facing windows to rear aspect with door to own private balcony with views of communal gardens.
Kitchen - 3.60 x 2.09 (11'9" x 6'10") - Tiled floors, part tiled walls, wall mounted boiler, double sink and drainer, range of eye and base level units, wood work tops, window to front aspect, space for fridge, cooker and washing machine.
Bedroom 1 - 3.56 x 3.21 (11'8" x 10'6") - Solid oak floors, power points, radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect with door to south facing rear balcony.
Bedroom 2 - 3.76 x 2.57 (12'4" x 8'5") - Solid oak floors, radiator, power points, storage cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.38 (6'8" x 4'6") - Tiled floors and walls, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, side panel bath and shower with oversized head, frosted window to front aspect, extractor.
W.C - 1.87 x 0.83 (6'1" x 2'8") - Tiled floors, high level flush, frosted window to front aspect.
Service Charge £1348 -
Lease 91 Years -
Ground Rent £10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67946975.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27178791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Estates, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.