4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGirton Way, Mickleover, Derby
- A MUST VIEW PROPERTY
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Storey
- Driveway & Garage
- Master Ensuite
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented 4 Bedroom, 3 Storey end Townhouse. Located in a highly desirable and quiet area at the bottom of a popular residential estate of Mickleover.
Viewing's are highly recommended.
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented 4 Bedroom, 3 Storey end Townhouse. Located in a highly desirable and quiet area at the bottom of a popular residential estate in Mickleover.
In Brief the property comprises of Entrance hallway, Kitchen, Downstairs W.C and Lounge/Diner.
To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, stairs to the second floor lead to a third bedroom and master suite complete with ensuite.
Outside to the front of the property a shared walkway and communal green area ensures privacy from passing traffic, to the rear is a well maintained lawned garden, wrapped in timber fencing, a side gate provides access to a multi vehicle driveway and single garage with up and over door. Viewing's are highly recommended.
Having Upvc Double glazed door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and internal doors to living accommodation.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, with rolled edge work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Having integrated electric over, with Gas hob over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and Upvc Double glazed window to front elevation.
With low level flush W.C, wall mounted wash basin, and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge Diner 15' 4" max x 15' max ( 4.67m max x 4.57m max )
L shaped lounge diner with Upvc Double glazed window and patio door to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the entrance hall, leading to two bedrooms, a family bathroom and stairs to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom 2 15' 5" max x 9' 2" ( 4.70m max x 2.79m )
Having Upvc Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.72m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite, comprising of paneled bath with shower over, Low level flush W.C, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted radiator, and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the First floor landing, leading to two further bedrooms.
Bedroom 4 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Having Upvc Double glazed window to Rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Master Suite 15' 8" Max x 15' 5" max ( 4.78m Max x 4.70m max )
Having Upvc Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV point, carpeted flooring and loft access.
Fitted with a matching 3 piece white suite, comprising of shower cubicle with shower head over, Low level flush W.C, Pedestal wash basin, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan with Upvc Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Outside to the front of the property a shared walkway and communal green area ensures privacy from passing traffic, to the rear is a well maintained lawned garden, wrapped in timber fencing, a side gate provides access to a multi vehicle driveway and single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67947017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.