3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield, St. Germans, Saltash
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- 2 Generous Sized Gardens
- Lovely Quiet Location with River Views
- Modern Interior with Character Features
We are proud to present this gorgeous 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home in St Germans! A beautiful and quiet location, offering stunning river views. The property has been recently refurbished and has a modern Country Style Kitchen, Family Bathroom and generous size Gardens and driveway also.
We are proud to present this gorgeous 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home in St Germans! A beautiful and quiet location, with the property offering stunning river views. The property has been recently refurbished and comprises of 3 good size bedrooms, a modern Country Style Kitchen, modern Family Bathroom, seperate Dining Room with doors out to a decked area enjoying the Large Rear Garden as well as a driveway also.
The house is entered through a Modern composite triple glazed door to the side of the property, into a spacious hallway, giving access to the living room, dining room, kitchen and family bathroom. There are stairs here to first floor landing.
Living Room 11' 2" x 12' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.81m )
A large bright and welcoming room with triple glazed window to front aspect, also with a central fitted gas fireplace with decorative tiles and wooden surround. There are also fitted shelves, a modern radiator and central light fitting.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
This practical room, perfect for entertaining, has UPVC triple glazed French doors to the outside raised decking area to the rear of the property. The natural flow from the outside in is effortless, creating a wonderful feeling of space. Inset in the fireplace, with tiled floor is a free standing copper effect wood stove with stove pipe. There is wood effect flooring and central light fitting.
Bathroom 5' 8" x 6' 10" ( 1.73m x 2.08m )
The downstairs bathroom comes with a modern white three piece suite, to include; a bath with overhead electric shower, mixer taps and separate hand - held shower, tiled splash back, hand rail and inset shelving. WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, a radiator and central light fitting. Triple glazed obscure glass window to side aspect.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' ( 3.78m x 2.44m )
This beautiful and tastefully decorated large fully fitted kitchen with exposed beams is modern but with a country feel. Two triple glazed windows on either side of the room, one facing the rear garden and the other towards the front offer plenty of light into the room. A triple glazed UPVC door leads to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with several matching wall and base units, solid wood counter tops, ceramic Belfast sink with mixer taps. There is also space for a fridge/ freezer and there is also large double Aga style electric oven with gas hobs and built in overhead extractor unit. There is space for an under counter washing machine too.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
The master bedroom is a large double with plenty of space for furniture. A triple glazed window looks out towards the front garden. There is a radiator, central light fitting and power socket.
Second Bedroom 13' 7" MAX x 9' 7" MAX ( 4.14m MAX x 2.92m MAX )
Another large, bright double room, with a large triple glazed window to the rear aspect; enjoys stunning far reaching views of the surrounding countryside. There is a radiator, central light fitting and power sockets.
Third Bedroom 10' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.11m )
A large single room with a large triple glazed window to side aspect, as well as a central light fitting, radiator and power sockets.
A conveniently placed upstairs cloakroom has a WC and wash hand basin.
The property boasts a large well maintained garden to the front. Mainly laid to lawn, surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
The rear garden is accessed via the dining room and kitchen. From the dining room through double French doors is the raised decking area offering beautiful far reaching views of the surrounding countryside. Large enough for a garden table and chairs to sit out and enjoy the spectacular, elevated views. Down a few steps from the decking area is a large lawn with mature shrubs and plants. At the rear of the garden there is also plenty of space for a storage shed/greenhouse.
The property also has a long Driveway allowing plenty of room for several cars to park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67949075.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.