1 bedroom apartment for saleHomestead Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Open Plan living space
- Extensive communal grounds
- Allocated & visitors parking
- Available on a 35% Share (conditions apply)
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Whether you are a first time buyer looking for your first home or a buy to let investor looking for a rental property, then look no further than this gem of an apartment.When you first walk through the door to this ground floor apartment you will see straight away how light and spacious it is with its neutral décor throughout and the extra high ceilings. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes with space above so storage is not a problem. The open plan living arrangement is a great space, there is enough room for a sofa so you can put your feet up and relax, as well as a dining table and chairs. or if you have friends and family coming over and want a more relaxed feel, you could sit at the breakfast bar. The kitchen is well equipped and a fab space to cook up something delicious, whilst keeping up with conversation.The apartment is set in some fabulous grounds, with extensive parkland and attractive tree lined streets. The property has an allocated parking space and there is also visitors parking for when your family and friends pop round to visit you.The property is well situated for that commute to work as you are just a 15 minute walk or so to the centre of Chichester, a bus stop is just a few moments away from the front door. If you drive to work then the Chichester bypass is just a few minutes’ drive away.
What the Owner says:
We fell in love with the development the moment we drove into Graylingwell Park. You wouldn’t know the City centre was only a few moments away. It’s great to be able to step out the front door with our pooch and be exercising him in a few moments!The property was much larger than some others we had seen, the ceiling heights are great and really make the rooms feel big.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 16'4 x 9'8 (4.98m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 16'4 x 4'10 (4.98m x 1.47m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'5 (2.31m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom: 14'4 x 9'2 (4.37m x 2.80m)
- Communal gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67949924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shared Ownership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.