3 bedroom flat for saleBarons Keep, Gliddon Road, London
- Share of Freehold
- Situated on the north side of Gliddon Road near the junction of A4
- The shopping amenities of Hammersmith along Kensington High Street are nearby
- The scenic walkways along the River Thames, together with the leisure areas of Ravenscourtï¿½Park, Brook Green and Holland Park are easily accessible
- Charring Cross Hospital is within easy reach
- Nearby road communications along the A4 and A316 provide good access to the M4, M3 and M25
- Underground Station - Hammersmith Broadway (Piccadilly, District, Hammersmith & City Lines)
This is aï¿½bright and spacious west facing THREE bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a sought after 1930s Art-Deco style block, overlooking lovely communal garden with porter security.
The property is presented in excellent order throughout and offers accommodation comprising of large reception room, three bedrooms, separate dining area, wide hallways, kitchen, modern bathroom and shower room. Further benefits include full use of communal gardens, on-site porter, off street parking and communal heating and hot water.
Barons Keep is just a 2 minute walk from Barons Court tube station with access to the District and Piccadilly lines with a lovely selection of local shops, restaurants and the famous Queenï¿½s Tennis Club are close to hand, with a more comprehensive selection to be found at both Westfield London and Kensington High Street.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67950572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM0008BF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latymers Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.