1 bedroom apartment for saleBONDED STORES, BREWERY SQUARE
Withdrawn from Market
- South Facing Terrace accessed from Bedroom & Reception Room
- Stunning Reception Room
- Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes and exposed brick wall
- Large Designer Kitchen
- Beautiful wooden floors
- Designer Bathroom
- Utilty Room
- EPC Rating C
- Seperate Utility Room & Great Storage.
- Secure Underground Parking & Security
Situated in the Bonded Stores is this bright and spacious, breath-taking, 1034 sq ft, one double bedroom apartment, (one of just six luxury apartments) situated in this beautiful historic building in the heart of Dorchester. The property benefits from a very large reception room with patio doors out to a good sized south facing terrace and a super double bedroom, again with patio door access to the terrace, plus one of the largest designer kitchens in a Brewery Square, a separate utility room, a beautiful designer bathroom, lots of storage solutions, a lift and secure underground parking, plus a concierge desk and 24 hour security.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67954643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6406151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country , Poundbury & Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.