2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Old Portsmouth
- Stunning First Floor Apartment
- Early 19th Century Grade ll Listed Building
- Impressive Open Plan Drawing Room & Kitchen
- Kitchen includes Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room : Second Shower Room
- Electric Radiator Heating System
- No Forward Chain
Fry & Kent has pleasure in marketing this stunning two bedroom apartment occupying the first floor of this elegant early 19th century grade ll listed building on the high street in Old Portsmouth. Enhanced by its three tall French windows overlooking the full width bracketed iron balcony, the apartment is situated within a few hundred yards of the foreshore and is located in a very convenient setting within a short walk of Gunwharf Quays, main line railway station to London (Waterloo), ferry terminal to the Isle of Wight as well as the many bars, cafe's and restaurants associated with this highly requested area, Approached via an impressive communal hallway and staircase leading to the first floor you will find a spacious layout of almost 1,000 sq. ft comprising; an open plan drawing room with fitted kitchen complete with integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, two double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and utility plus a second shower room. Complete with electric radiator style heating, an extended lease and no forward chain, we would recommend your earliest inspection.
Communal Entrance Hall
Spiral staircase rising to all floors
First Floor Landing
Open Plan Drawing Room & Kitchen
24' 10'' x 15' 11'' (7.56m x 4.85m)
14' 2'' x 13' 9'' (4.31m x 4.19m)
Tenure: Leasehold Term: 189 years commencing 1/1/92 Ground Rent: Peppercorn Service Charge: £790 pa EPC Rating: Exempt Council Tax Band: C
En-Suite Shower & Utility Room
9' 3'' x 8' 6'' (2.82m x 2.59m)
13' 7'' x 11' 7'' (4.14m x 3.53m)
Main Shower Room
7' 3'' x 5' 3'' (2.21m x 1.60m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6456329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.