2 bedroom flat for saleWiltshire Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- L shaped kitchen/living room
- Kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Double glazed
- Generous hall/landing with space for a desk
- Dual aspect master bedroom with ensuite shower
- Allocated parking
- Entry phone system
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Recently redecorated
This well presented purpose built two bedroom second floor apartment is situated within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre. Built by the highly regarded Millgate Homes. The accommodation comprises open plan living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, en suite shower room and bathroom.
Situation Danesfield is an upmarket development built in 1998 by the highly regarded Millgate Homes. The location is situated within a five minute walk from Wokingham town centre and all its amenities.
Outside There are well maintained communal gardens which are surrounded by mature shrub borders. There is one allocated parking space and ample visitor parking.
Leasehold Information - 999 years from 25th March 1998
Annual service charge & Buildings Insurance - c.£1,500 including annual ground rent. NB: The freehold is jointly owned by the apartment owners through Danesfield Management Company Ltd of which each property owner holds an equal share.
Council Tax E
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4442457
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67955489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4442457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.